Sunday, July 10, 2011


->Malikai




































->M'kiela




























->Makiah

























->Huddle Time












































-> Ella enjoying her milkshake.





































-> Mya caught off guard.

























->My three muskateers = )






My Little Ella, she was sooo tired after a looong day of errands and fun. She originally started to fall asleep on the floor, I got her blanket and pillow, and put her on her bed. She got up walked to the stairs and pretended like she was going to go to bed... less then 3 minutes later she was like this...after I moved her the second time she stayed in her bed. = ) We had a great and fun weekend. I'm sad it's over...




No comments:

Post a Comment